Are you ready to bring sales technology to the next level?
Then wait no more – because we are looking for a like-minded pioneer to join our mission!
We are a young and dynamic team of experts united by our passion for B2B Sales & Marketing. Through our ecosystem of digital learning solutions, professional self-service tools, and customized project support, we offer our customers the full range of capabilities to manage the sales transformation of tomorrow. All from a single source.
Our DNA is unique: We are strategy consultants, sales professionals, digital marketeers, business coaches, technology advisors and learning experts. Instead of relying on traditional structures, we have built a highly personal environment to grow. Working with us means thinking outside the box, taking responsibility from the very beginning, and supporting each other along the way.
Do you share our mindset? Then let us meet in person!
- Drive the development of our sales technology portfolio (e.g. CRM, sales analytics, ecommerce)
- Manage technology consulting projects with our customers (e.g. digital prototypes, analytics dashboards)
- Lead the development of new digital tools (e.g. churn prediction, lead scoring)
- Identify new partners and establish mutually beneficial cooperations (e.g. software providers, system partners)
- Support the continuous improvement of our platform (e.g. user tests, field studies)
- Become a though-leader and engage in the marketing of our sales technology solutions to our customers
- Become part of an agile culture, have fun, and challenge yourself
- Studies in the field of computer science, statistics, mathematics, or a related field
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience at an international company or a consulting firm
- Affinity for data science with strong data analysis and visualization skills (e.g. PowerBI or Tableau)
- First experience in the development of CRM systems and ecommerce platforms (e.g. MS Dynamics, WooCommerce)
- Good understanding of technical environments, programming languages, and their use (e.g. Python, R, Java)
- Outgoing personality and team-focused mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We value diversity and welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.